See the above two images:
1. Ponyo and Kiki visit Hollywood! Rose's eldest son Mike and his partner Sommer have gone to live in Santa Monica USA. They took their 'child' "Ponyo" with them. While there they gave a rescue Chihuahua a home visit but fell in love with "Kiki" and now he is part of their family. In this image the family went to Hollywood and posed in front of this very famous sign.
2. This is an image of our Pink & Grey Galah "Jill". Jill went to the Vet earlier this week as she was feeling a bit off-colour. We were informed she is 60g over-weight for her size so she has been prescribed a vegetable and fruit diet.
3. This is "Milly" the Pug saying goodbye to her Dad, Chris.
1. This is "Jill" the pink & grey gallah. While she is a lovely bird she is female phobic is that she quite readily bites females - with a few exceptions. She sits on her stand in the shop throughout the day watching the passing parade of people.
2. Most days we take Jill into the garden for some fresh air and sunshine. She generally comes down from the trees when called but if she is enjoying herself she will stay-put. Fortunately she eventually makes her way down at some point in the day to return inside where she checks out customers from her elevated perch in the shop.
Right: We were thrilled when WCE ruckman, Nic Naitanui, visited the shop today (28 February) with two mates. The normally busy female staff were nowhere to be found in the shop. On investigation they were all found trying to offer assistance to the three men. Nic was very obliging and patient with the photograph and gave his permission for us to post it on our site.
Pictured here, from left, are Elissa, Anne and Ellada with Nic Naitanui behind.
At Mount Lawley Pets and Puppies our goal is to provide our customers with a happy healthy and well socialised puppy. We have a focus on non or low-shedding hypo-allergenic puppies and rare breeds ie French and British Bulldogs. We also cater for all of your pets premium and raw food needs. Our range of doggie clothing and treats is second to none too!
We work very closely with the Grantham Street Vet Clinic and have had their senior vets, Paul and Cameron, inspect our business and offer their advice on disease control and general animal handling.
We have hundreds of new exciting stock lines which will make shopping for your pets very enjoyable and fulfilling experience! You can be sure to find what you are looking for at Mt Lawley Pets and Puppies, however obscure.
We are a member of the Pet Industry Association of Australia and we are bound by the Code of Ethics as set out by that Association.
Sit out by the pond or up with the puppies and enjoy a coffee from our top of the line automatic machine using fresh local Harvey milk. It really is a very casual and relaxing environment.
We are open 7 days a week including public holidays except Christmas Day, Good Friday and Anzac Day morning and, for yours' and our comfort, the shop is air-conditioned so even on the hottest day it is very pleasant inside.
Our hours of operation are:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday - 9am to 5pm
Sunday - 10am to 5pm
Holiday opening hours are 11am to 4pm.
"Dogs lead a nice life. You never see a dog with a wristwatch." - George Carlin